Music & Festival Schedule
Friday October 13th:
2pm Gates Open for Parking & Campground
3:30pm – 4:30pm HoneySmoke
5pm – 6pm Villanova
6:30pm – 7:30pm Greg Payne & The Piedmont Boys
8pm – Beer Mile
8pm – 9pm Trae Pierce & The T-Stones
9:30pm – 11:30pm The Marcus King Band
12pm The Black Iron Gathering performs w/ Cash Bar + Campfire by Campers Lounge
Saturday Oct 14th:
11am Gates Open for Parking & Campground
1pm – 6pm Craft Beer Sampling Session
1pm – 2pm See Water
2:30pm – 3:30pm Tyler Boone
4pm-5pm Danielle Howe
5:30pm – 6:30pm Trae Pierce & The T-Stones
7pm – 8:30pm The Travelin Kine
9pm – 11pm Dr. John
11pm The Blues Brothers Movie on our Drive-In movie Screen
Sunday Oct 15th
10am Campground Closes
For more information on each brewery, check out the Yonder Field Facebook Page for our “Brewery Spotlight” series: www.facebook.com/yonderfield
Biergarten open under the Pavilion all weekend so you can purchase any of the 40 South Carolina craft beers.
Purchase a Tasting Pass to receive a souvenir beer mug, 10 tokens for sampling the craft beers during the Sampling Session from 1pm-6pm on Saturday Oct 14th, PLUS preferred parking for the event!
Wooden Skiff – Neptune’s Angel Session IPA, 4.9%ABV, May River Sunset Blonde Ale,
Bauernhaus – Oconee Pale Ale 1/4bbl, Dat Peach Weisse 1/4bbl, Blueberry Petite Sour 1/6bbl
RJ Rockers – 3 Son of a Peach, Brown Eyed Squirrel, Palmetto Trail Pale Ale.
Palmetto – Ghost Rider (2) Espresso Porter (1) Huger Street IPA (1)Charleston Session IPA (1) Amber Ale (1)
Lagunitas – IPA, Little Sumpin Sumpin, 12th of Never –
Southern Barrel – Helles, Damn Yankee, Slippery Slope, Wild Bramble, Saison Farmhouse ale
Benford – Mamas Mango Milkshake, Southern Tater, Problem Solver
HH Brewing Co – Topical Lager, Dunes IPA, HEFE, CRAB Pilsner
Rusty Bull – Tumbling Monk(Porter), Cardigan (spiced ale) and Dance Naked (IPA).
Swamp Cabbage – Anyway, Dunkelweizen, Sabal Palm Blonde, Bald Cypress Porter
Good Times – Rye’t Times (Rye Dunkle), Jibber Jabber (Pale Ale), Imperial Deathestar (Imp Black IPA)
Twisted Spur – Dead Head Red, Fraulien Hefeweizen, Great White Buffalo
New South – IPA, Brown and White Ale.
Includes Participation in Beer Mile, admission to Festival, T-shirt, (4) Beers as part of the run, (3) Stations, a quarter mile apart, participant drinks one beer at each station + (1) beer at Finish Line
Time: Friday Oct 13th at 8pm. Pre-Registration 7:15pm – 7:45pm.
Prizes given to Top (3) Male, Top (3) Female, Top (3) Co-Ed Team finishers
Co-Ed Team is defined as (1) male + (1) female that start and finish together.
Come for the great music + craft beer, and stay to camp! We’ve got lots of great fun planned for overnight as well.
Camping package includes:
– Campers Lounge to relax and enjoy the great outdoors complete with couches, cash bar, snacks.
– Breakfast for sale Saturday morning and Sunday morning careered by Thee Matriarch: https://www.facebook.com/TheeMatriarch/
– 12am Performance by Black Iron Gathering in the Campground on Friday Oct 13th with a campfire to complete the perfect October night.
– 11pm Showing of The Blues Brother Movie on our Drive-In movie screen on Saturday Oct 14th
Car Camping: $75 for (2) nights and (2) people. Additional people may camp by purchasing a $25 Camping Companion Pass. Car Campsites are 20’ x 30’. Sleep in your car or put up a tent next to it!
RV Camping: $150 for (2) nights and (4) people. Additional people may camp by purchasing a $25 Camping Companion Pass. RV Campsites are 20’ x 50’.
– All camping is primitive camping.
– There are no hook-ups for power or water.
– Internal generators only for RVs.
– No pets allowed.
– No leaving the campground between 12am – 7am.
– Cars will be searched upon entry for any items not allowed in the venue.
– Please check our FAQ page for details on what you can and can’t bring: www.yonderfield.com/FAQs
– Camping Passes do NOT include festival tickets. These must be purchased separately.
– Kids 10 & under can camp free with paid adults.
Kids love Yonder Field!
Kids 10 & under get into the festival free with a paid adult.
Games for kids include: corn hole, giant connect 4, giant jenga, frisbee golf, chalk drawing, and plenty of imagination!
VIP Tickets are $145 for (2) days.
VIP Package Includes:
– Souvenir Beer Mug – 5oz
– 15 tokens for sampling the craft beers during the Sampling Session from 1pm-6pm on Saturday Oct 14th. Samples are 2oz each.
– Premium Parking
– Festival Shirt
– Festival Poster
– Upgraded Restroom Trailer
– VIP Viewing Area next to stage with private cash bar, couches for relaxing, and great views of the show!
(2) Art Installations by famed Charleston Muralist, David Boatwright: www.luckyboyart.com
(1) Art Installation by Charleston Sculptor Jordan Folwer: https://jordanfowlerart.com
Charging Station available in Pavilion
Other vendor and sponsor activations
Food & Beverage
Food vendors in our “Marketplace Booths” serving up a variety of tasty foods for all palates
Beside yummy craft beers, we will also be selling Fetzer Wines, as well as non-alcoholic beverages & water.